Inertial Measurement Units
STIM300 is a small, tactical grade, low weight, high performance non-GPS aided Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU). It contains 3 highly accurate MEMS gyros, 3 high stability accelerometers and 3 inclinometers. The IMU is factory calibrated and compensated over its entire operating temperature range.
STIM300 is a cost-effective ITAR free solution for systems that only had FOGs as an alternative when reaching for the performance level of that STIM300 can offer.
- Weight: <0,12 lbs (<55g)
- Volume: <2,2 cu. in. (35cm3)
- ITAR free
- Insensitive to magnetic fields
- Solid state - high reliability
- Low gyro bias instability (0.3°/h)
- Continuous self-diagnostics