STIM202 is a 3-axis shock capable, tactical grade, affordable, robust and reliable, ultra high performance (Bias Stability 0.4 °/h, ARW 0.17 °/√h) MEMS gyro module. An integrated 32-bit microcontroller enables flexible user configuration.
STIM202 is designed with internal shock absorbers for operation in environments with high shocks. It is capable for direct mounting on a range of firing defense applications like remote weapon stations(RWS).
- Miniature package
- ITAR free
- Excellent performance in vibration and shock
- Excellent environmental robustness
- 3 axes offered in same package
- Electronically calibrated axis alignment
- RS422 interface
- 24 bits resolution
- Single-crystal silicon technology
- Low bias drift
- Low noise
- 5 different sampling rates available
- 5 different bandwidths available
- LP filter -3dB frequency can be set individually for each axis
- RS422 protocol, bit rate and line termination
- Selectable output unit: angular rate [deg/s] or incremental angle [deg]
- Continuous self-diagnostics
Each axis is factory calibrated for bias, sensitivity and compensated for temperature effects to provide high-accuracy measurements. The unit runs off a single +5V supply and communicates via a RS422 interface. The use of a 32-bit RISC ARM microcontroller provides flexibility in the configuration, like choice of output unit, sampling frequency, LP filter -3dB frequency and RS422 bit-rate and protocol parameters. For advanced users, STIM202 may be put in Service Mode. In this mode all the configuration parameters can be temporarily or permanently adjusted according to the customer's requirements. Service Mode also provides the ability to perform single measurements, perform diagnostics and obtain a higher detail in the status byte.
|Range||±400||°/s||Other ranges available on request|
|Angular random walk||0.17||°/√h|