STIM277H is a small, tactical grade, affordable, robust and reliable, ultra high performance (Bias Stability 0.3°/h, ARW 0.15°/√h) 3 axis MEMS gyro module built into a hermetic package. The package is a hermetic aluminum enclosure with a glass-to-metal sealed electrical micro-d connector and a laser-welded lid to secure long-term hermetic operation. All parts are tested for fine and gross leak to conform to MIL-STD-883J, Class H.
An integrated 32-bit microcontroller enables flexible user configuration. Electronic axis alignment is standard.
- Hermetic package
- SurTec 650 surface treated
- ITAR free
- Excellent performance in vibration and shock
- Excellent environmental robustness
- Electronically calibrated axis alignment
- RS422 interface
- 24 bits resolution
- Single-crystal silicon technology
- Low bias drift
- Low noise
- 5 different sampling rates available
- 5 different bandwidths available
- LP filter -3dB frequency can be set individually for each axis
- RS422 protocol, bit rate and line termination
- Selectable output unit: angular rate [deg/s] or incremental angle [deg]
- Continuous self-diagnostics
Each axis is factory calibrated for bias, sensitivity and compensated for temperature effects to provide high-accuracy measurements. The unit runs off a single +5V supply and communicates via a RS422 interface. The use of a 32-bit RISC ARM microcontroller provides flexibility in the configuration, like choice of output unit, sampling frequency, LP filter -3dB frequency and RS422 bit-rate and protocol parameters. For more advanced users, STIM277H may be put in Service Mode. In this mode all the configuration parameters can be temporarily or permanently changed by overwriting the current settings in the flash memory. Service Mode also provides the ability to perform single measurements, perform diagnostics and obtain a higher detail in the status byte.
|Angular random walk||0.15||°/√h|